Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Frequency" - A movie I saw in HBO last night

As usual I was browsing thru the TV channels last night and decided to watch this movie to kill some time before I can go to sleep. Usually I would hit the sack half way thru any movie, but last night I got glued to the TV. I got impressed by the unique but a complex story plot.
How would it be, if you are aware of the important events that could happen in the next 30 years of your family life? Lead of the movie is the son in this family,who guides his family thru these life or death situations, any wrong decision by the son would cost him his dad/mum's life.
Intresting part of the movie is the gentle but well written screen play. The director has used a wireless radio instrument throughout the movie to add spice to this plot. I thought a great deal to categorize this movie under a particular genre.....

Can I call it an 'Emotional Drama' - as the movie brushed my emotions with the Son - Father Interactions?

As the future predictions and Radio Instrument was handled intelectually - can I call it a 'Sci-Fi'?
....a 'Thriller' or

............an 'Action'????

Not sure, coz I found all of these aspects used in appropriate propotions.

If you want to know what was this movie's impact on me....its nothing but sheer jealousy! yeah I am jealous of this director's creative brain! why dont I posess THIS creative brain to create such masterpieces :(

Now I would like to validate my review, so watch this movie and let me know ur views.
P.S : I wouldnt mind if you can feedback on my english grammar, after all I should improve my language as well.

1 comment: